SUMMER COURSES IN FASHION DESIGN – JULY 2015
Are you into fashion? One month – Barcelona – Summer… This is your chance!
The goal of IED Barcelona Escola Superior de Disseny is to train young people in the fields of Design, Fashion, Visual Communication and Management for Creative Industries by providing them with tools to respond to the current needs of the professional world. To do this, IED has developed an innovative and diverse teaching methodology that touches on aspects such as technology and experimentation, power of expression and comprehensive communication, as well as addressing the difficulties of today’s market and new scenarios.
Our summer courses in Fashion Design are a fantastic opportunity to learn and to explore the city of Barcelona. These intensive courses are a chance to acquire new skills and build on existing abilities under the guidance of the sector’s top professionals. The IED school lies in Barcelona, in the multicultural and metropolitan heart of the city: the neighbourhood of Barrio de Gracia. Not far from there are the city’s fabulous beaches and various other sites that attract tourists from all over the world. The courses are imparted in the month of July and actually combine academic experience with Barcelona’s cultural and artistic life.
TEACHERS AND PROFESSIONALS
The courses are imparted by IED Barcelona’s team of teachers (IED Master). All of them are active professionals working in the fields of business, design and communication and are experts in their field. Our teachers are in close contact with students to ensure individual monitoring throughout the entire training process.
- Fashion product management (ESP)
- Fashion Trends Investigation: From Coolhunting to Forecasting (ENG)
- Fashion Techniques: Advanced pattern making, knitting, embroidery and dyeing (ENG)
- Fashion styling (ESP)
- Marketing de la moda para diseñadores (ESP)
- Moda y visual merchandising (ESP)
- Asesoría de imágen y personal shopper (ESP)
- Diseño de Estampación para Moda (ESP)
- Diseño de Joyas (ESP)
- Fashion Design and Couture Tailoring (ENG)
- Diseño de Moda – JUNIOR (ESP)