Scholarships for Master’s Degrees – 2021
Istituto Europeo di Design, Europe’s largest international network for design and management education, has launched a new edition of its scholarship programme for Master’s courses, which can be undertaken at any of its three locations in Spain – Madrid, Barcelona or Bilbao – starting in October 2021 and lasting for around 9 months.
IED is offering a total of 32 study scholarships for Master’s degrees in the fields of design, fashion, the visual arts, marketing and management. An education that is committed to the project culture, delivered by a teaching team made up of active professionals, and integrating collaborations with leading companies.
The programmes at IED Barcelona eligible for scholarships are:
Master in Men’s Fashion Design (Spanish)
Master in Interaction Design (English)
Master in Automotive Interior Design (Spanish)
Master in Design for Urban Environment (English)
Master in Service Design (English)
- Postgraduate in Wedding and Ceremony Dresses Design (Eng)
- Postgraduate in Fashion Accessories Design (Esp)
- Postgraduate in Footwear Design (Esp)
- Postgrado en Influencers de Moda y Redes Sociales (Esp)
- Postgraduate in Design for Innovation Strategy (Eng)
- Postgraduate in Fashion Product Management (Eng)
- Postgrado in Trends Research (Eng)
How can I participate?
1. Download the terms of the call for applications here.
2. Choose the programme for which you want to submit your scholarship application.
3. Fill in the form.
4. Submit your application before Thursday 30 April 2021 at 6 p.m. Madrid time (GMT +1).
**Winners will be contacted by the Admissions Department of each school personally.