Summer Course in UX Writing
Duration: 3 weeks
Start Date: July 5th 2021
Schedule: Monday to Friday, from 9.30 am to 3.00 pm, including four afternoons, from 3.30 pm to 6.00 pm.
3.100€ (Enrolment fee 1.000€ + tuition fee 2.100€).
Find out more about our payment options and special conditions.
We have lost our fear of the blank page and understood that content is not only writing. Content is also design and we no longer limit ourselves to writing. We are responsible for making products and services understandable and attractive to ensure meaningful dialogue between these and people.
The Summer Course in UX Writing teaches that content cannot be understood as an isolated entity when it comes to designing an experience. It is at the heart of the process and connects with each element that comprises an experience. Content design is about telling a product, but at the same time it facilitates decisions and modulates emotions. Why then do we not start to value it?
– To provide designers with tools for creating quality content suitable for new multi-experiential reality.
– To reinforce and enrich the message by including it in the design process and adapting it to each user and each platform. It is therefore important to know who is the end reader of our message.
– To reappraise writing and recognise styles by choosing the most appropriate for each situation.
– To study the general rules of content legibility in visual interfaces by applying the basic principles of UX Writing in the design of experiences.
The UX Writing course provides 3 weeks of practical workshops based on writing and narrative techniques, discovering the various styles used in new multi-experiential reality and adapting these to users and platforms.
Monitoring is carried out by experts in the sector who provide tools for each stage of the content creation process. Various case studies of different brands are presented in order to understand the different types of messages.
Advanced course aimed at designers from various disciplines (product, fashion, visual, interior), providing all creatives with added value to create quality content suitable for new platforms.
The course offers students complete training to help them reinforce the content of all manner of projects by adding value in interdisciplinary teams or working independently. Students can also join brand-consulting teams in departments or agencies. Train to be a content experience designer.
Jorge Márquez, Head of Experience Design EU, Everis.
Marc Ustrell, Lead UX Writer, Everis.
Data Controller: Istituto Europeo Di Design S.L
Data Protection Officer: email@example.com
Purpose of data: The information collected on the website will only be used for the following purposes:
- Informing you about available courses
- Receive offers, promotions and exclusive events for me
Type of information that we collect (Legal Basis): Express consent.
Recipients: Istituto Europeo di Design will not transfer your personal information to third parties without your prior express consent.