Online Postgraduate in 3D Modelling and Animation for Motion Graphics
Duration: 6 months
Start Date: 7 October 2021
Price: €5,350 (Enrolment fee €2,000€ + tuition fee €3,350).                     Find out more about our payment options and special conditions.
The Online Postgraduate in 3D Modelling and Animation for Motion Graphics prepares students in the modelling of 3D elements, animation, rendering and post-production in order to carry out Motion Graphics projects, from the initial idea to a professional result.
The course, which is taught online, includes an introduction to the 3D environment, the Cinema 4D interface and Render Cinema, and delves into animation and motion, teaching students how to master the tools and programmes most commonly used in the sector, such as Xpresso, X-particles and Arnold Render.
The rapid growth of the audiovisual industry, driven by the widespread use of streaming service platforms, new advertising formats and online entertainment, has boosted the demand for professionals with this profile, capable of working with new digital formats both in the production of content and in their technical and creative execution.
IED’s online platform is a space designed both for the dissemination of content and to provide constant follow up by teaching staff through individual and group tutorials as well as live classes.
– Tackle a Motion Graphics Design project from the initial idea, designed by the student themself, through the modelling of the elements in 3D, animation, rendering and post-production stages, leading to a professional result.
– Train students in the pre-production, production and post-production of 3D projects for Motion Graphics Design.
– Prepare students in the different types of 3D modelling and creation of textures.
– Enable work with particle simulators.
– Prepare students to work with Cinema 4D and Autodesk Arnold Renderer rendering engine options.
– Train students in the post-rendering process in order to provide final finishes in colour correction and sound design.
The course is made up of modules that allow students to acquire the specific skills necessary for each subject and to master the basic and advanced tools of the software foreseen in the programme through practical exercises.
In parallel and following a brief, the student will carry out a final project per module, where they will not only develop the technical elements learned throughout the module, but will also propose their own design.
The final result of the course is a portfolio of the student’s own work, with which they can create a professional 3D demo reel.
– Graphic Designers who wish to specialise in 3D modelling and animation
– Professionals in the disciplines of design, fine arts, audiovisual communication or the creative world who wish break into the field of 3D modelling and animation
– Motion Designer in audiovisual production companies for television or cinema, or production companies dedicated to post-production and visual effects (VFx), design studios, advertising agencies, creative studios, communication agencies or event agencies
– Motion Designer in communication, marketing and advertising departments
– Animator in animation studios
-Graphic Designer or Graphic Artist for TV channels
– Art Director for all types of audiovisual graphic design
– Freelance Motion Designer
JOSE MEDINA BURÓN
Graduated in Graphic Design in 2014, EASD Gran Canaria. Master in Motion Graphics Design in 2015, IED Madrid.
He begins his professional career at Ogilvy, an advertising agency. In 2016, he made the leap to television, where he works as Art Director and Motion Designer in different companies such as AXN (Sony Pictures) or Movistar + and in audiovisual production companies such as LA CAÑA BROTHERS or FREE YOUR MIND.
The educational planning for all IED Master courses is aligned with the criteria established by the European Higher Education Area (EHEA). The IED Master program has adopted a credit structure that follows the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS). The IED Master is a private degree.
Data Controller: Istituto Europeo Di Design S.L
Data Protection Officer: email@example.com
Purpose of data: The information collected on the website will only be used for the following purposes:
- Informing you about available courses
- Receive offers, promotions and exclusive events for me
Type of information that we collect (Legal Basis): Express consent.
Recipients: Istituto Europeo di Design will not transfer your personal information to third parties without your prior express consent.