Introduction to Fashion Marketing and Communication
Duration: 6 weeks
Start Date: 25 April 2022
Introduction to Fashion Marketing and Communication is an online course that teaches you how the fashion world, consumers, and sales channels are changing through new technologies.
It offers a first approach to what they are and how the strategic marketing and branding of a fashion brand and/or beauty products or services should be oriented so that the communication process with the market is as efficient as possible.
Throughout the course, the skills acquired will be gradually put into practice through exercises and activities that teachers and tutors will review through comments and feedback in real time.
– Know and understand the current market in the fashion sector.
– Know and apply the different marketing strategies for fashion companies.
– Design a communication plan for a fashion brand.
– Understand how to approach business projects in the fashion sector through e-commerce.
The course is taught by weeks in which each of the main parts that structure Fashion Marketing and Communication are broken down: from strategic marketing, brand communication and branding to digital entrepreneurship and e-commerce.
Throughout the course, the skills acquired will be gradually put into practice through exercises and activities, so that the student’s skills and knowledge grow in real time.
This course is for you if you’re interested in developing brand strategy and communication for the fashion and beauty industries.
It’s also for you if you want to explore and understand the fashion market and communication and find a career path increasingly in demand.
This course is for you if you’re:
– A professional who wants to understand the fashion and/or beauty world to join marketing, communication and/or retail departments.
– A fashion designer who wants to know how to manage and promote a brand in an increasingly competitive sector.
– A designer who wants to learn more about marketing and communication to better manage and promote a brand.
– A marketing professional who wants to learn more about the fashion and/or beauty world.
The course is conceived as an initial contact with this discipline before deciding to study an Undergraduate or BA (Hons) Degree.
Completion of the course does not guarantee access to degree courses; however, it offers the student an excellent practical pathway to evaluate in which direction they wish to channel their future career.
Product management and fashion communication expert / Course coordinator and teacher of: e-commerce and strategic marketing
After studying cinematography and graduating in translation and interpreting, she landed in the world of fashion, where she focuses on the commercial side (product management and e-commerce) and communication (brand and content strategy).
She has worked with companies such as PepsiCo, Consejo Nacional de la Energía, Grupo Recoletos, Tommy Hilfiger, Pull and Bear, Evelyn, L’Oreal, ACME, BuyVip, Centros SLINGS, Real Madrid, Trucco, Induyco, Excal, and Modalia.
The educational planning for all IED Master courses is aligned with the criteria established by the European Higher Education Area (EHEA).
The IED Master program adopts a credit structure that follows the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS). IED Master only awards its own private degrees.
Data Controller: Istituto Europeo Di Design S.L
Data Protection Officer: email@example.com
Purpose of data: The information collected on the website will only be used for the following purposes:
- Informing you about available courses
- Receive offers, promotions and exclusive events for me
Type of information that we collect (Legal Basis): Express consent.
Recipients: Istituto Europeo di Design will not transfer your personal information to third parties without your prior express consent.