Foundation in Fashion
Duration: 7 months
Start Date: October 2020
Schedule: Full time
From 13.900 euros per year.
Contact us for payment facilities and special conditions.
The Foundation in Fashion is a gateway to the world of fashion for all those who want to prepare for their application to higher education programmes such as the BA (Hons) in Fashion Design and the BA (Hons) in Fashion Marketing and Communication, or those who are hesitant about focusing their career on Fashion Design or Fashion Marketing and Communication.
The first semester of the programme teaches the essentials, including fundamental knowledge related to codes, languages, trends, and art history and photography. During the second semester, the student may choose between the modules on Fashion or Marketing and Communication, which address the technical or specific skills of each field, and will develop projects that put into practice the knowledge acquired.
– Provide essential knowledge and management skills in the field of fashion to apply for the following programmes: BA(Hons) in Fashion Design or BA (Hons) in Fashion Marketing and Communication. With the tools acquired, the student can also apply to university degree studies at other centers.
-Enhance creativity and personal style through a dynamic, open and multidisciplinary learning environment.
– Provide an introduction to design development techniques in order to create a collection and produce a final look.
– Develop a sketchbook, illustrations, fashion flats and a portfolio.
– Present the manual and digital techniques through which to communicate the project.
– Address the techniques, strategies and tools of Fashion Marketing and Communication, as well as acquiring knowledge of project management and creative problem solving.
– Develop a Foundation Project starting from a challenge, applying the knowledge acquired.
The Foundation in Fashion fosters active learning around themes relevant to the development of personal creative practice. To achieve this, the course is based on comprehensive study materials and resources developed by IED Barcelona. Faculty members are active professionals that also form part of the teaching staff of the Undergraduate Degree in Fashion Design, the BA (Hons) in Fashion Design and the BA (Hons) in Fashion Marketing and Communication.
This course is aimed at all those interested in the world of fashion, in particular the different aspects of design or communication, who wish to have a first glimpse at this constantly evolving and fascinating industry.
ACCESS TO DESIGN DEGREES
Upon completion, students will be awarded an IED Barcelona Foundation Certificate. The Foundation in Fashion is designed as an initial contact with the world of fashion, before deciding to study an Undergraduate or BA (Hons) Degree.
Completion of the course does not guarantee access to the BA (Hons) in Fashion Design or the BA (Hons) in Fashion Marketing and Communication; however, it offers the student an excellent practical pathway to evaluate whether they wish to channel their future career towards one of these fields.
Her collaborative nature and passion for sharing ideas and knowledge have made consulting and especially teaching, a natural outlet for years of accumulated experience and expertise in Brands and Communication.
Designer and founder of his own firm Llamazares y de Delgado together with Jaime Llamazares.
Responsible: Istituto Europeo Di Design, S.L B-80813959
Purpose: The information collected on the website will only be used for the following purposes:
This is the basic purpose of the form
- This is the purpose that appears when brands that accept the legal conditions
- This is the purpose that appears when brands that accept to receive commercial information
Type of information we collect (Legitimization):
- Identifying data
- Academic and professional data
This information is necessary to carry out the purposes described in the previous section, otherwise we can not inform you, or process your registration or academic record.
Recipients of your data:
We inform you that your personal information access certain entities according to law regulations that require us to communicate your personal information.
Also, after your express consent, we would cede your data to entities that belong to the group to which Istituto Europeo di Design, SL belongs, and to those that may be of interest once the commercial relationship with you has been established, and may be consulted by assignees at the Istituto Europeo headquarters di Design, SL, with the sole purpose of informing you of our offers and services.
If you wish you have the right to access, rectify, cancel and oppose those treatments you do not want, for this you must send a letter to the address above or to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching a photocopy of your DNI or NIE and indicating in the subject Data Protection.
If you need more information you can consult it here