CSP in UX for Connected Car
Duration: 3 months
Start Date: January 18th 2021
Schedule: Monday and Wednesday from 6.30 p.m. to 10.40 p.m.
3.550€ (Enrolment fee 1.000€ + tuition fee 2.550€).
Find out more about our payment options and special conditions.
The CSP in UX for Connected Car considers a scenario in which vehicle, city and user are naturally connected through new technologies. UX Design is approached as a way of providing solutions that can facilitate user-vehicle-environment interaction in order to unite digital, physical and services while always taking into account social and environmental factors.
Automotive design implies a holistic approach to user experience in which sociology, anthropology and even philosophy need to be considered in order to present innovative solutions..
– To apply UX criteria over the course of an automotive design project.
– To integrate UX into the development process of new products and services related to various technological application fields and, specifically, to the automotive and mobility field.
– To apply specific tools to create prototypes and assess design proposals focused towards project analysis, conceptualisation and management.
– To understand how the concepts of interaction design or interface design are related to user experience.
– To design with a critical capacity based on multidisciplinary research.
– To take into account the ethical, social, environmental and economic impact of proposals.
The course is organized in related and confluent blocks in which the necessary contents are developed to achieve the objectives set. All this with the guiding thread of a final project elaborated throughout the entire course in order to explore and strengthen what has been studied in the blocks. Throughout the course, sessions are also held in visits, workshops, round tables or conference format.
Given the features of UX, the course is initially aimed at and open to professionals from various disciplines:
– Designers and professionals interested in developing skills in the creation of UX and in the world of transport.
– Professionals from the transport or automotive sector interested in expanding their knowledge of UX.
After completing the course and depending on the initial profile, students can join teams developing products and services related to the connected car, as well as other initiatives linked to the study of users.
The curriculum of the course is designed by IED Barcelona’s teaching department together with specialized collaborators from companies in the automotive sector.
Other Related Courses
Responsible: Istituto Europeo Di Design, S.L B-80813959
Purpose: The information collected on the website will only be used for the following purposes:
This is the basic purpose of the form
- This is the purpose that appears when brands that accept the legal conditions
- This is the purpose that appears when brands that accept to receive commercial information
Type of information we collect (Legitimization):
- Identifying data
- Academic and professional data
This information is necessary to carry out the purposes described in the previous section, otherwise we can not inform you, or process your registration or academic record.
Recipients of your data:
We inform you that your personal information access certain entities according to law regulations that require us to communicate your personal information.
Also, after your express consent, we would cede your data to entities that belong to the group to which Istituto Europeo di Design, SL belongs, and to those that may be of interest once the commercial relationship with you has been established, and may be consulted by assignees at the Istituto Europeo headquarters di Design, SL, with the sole purpose of informing you of our offers and services.
If you wish you have the right to access, rectify, cancel and oppose those treatments you do not want, for this you must send a letter to the address above or to the email address: email@example.com, attaching a photocopy of your DNI or NIE and indicating in the subject Data Protection.
If you need more information you can consult it here