CSP in Project Management
Duration: 3 months
Start Date: April 29th 2021
Schedule: Monday and Wednesday + alternate Friday, from 18.30h to 22.40h
3.500€ (Enrolment fee 1.000€ + tuition fee 2.500€).
Find out more about our payment options and special conditions.
The CSP (Continuing Study Program) in Project Management trains professionals to manage, plan, execute, supervise and implement projects from a position of leadership, as well as learning to strike a balance between scope, timing and budget.
The world of creative industries, design, communication and innovation is growing more competitive. A ‘good idea’ alone is no longer enough – it needs a strategic perspective. This is where the project manager steps in to properly coordinate every agent involved and all interrelated activities, whilst also ensuring quality, profitability and value for stakeholders.
The course follows a methodology that covers planning, organisation and resource management to meet every given project’s goals. With a practical, hands-on approach, it combines master classes with conferences and workshops.
– Provide participants with the conceptual and technical tools to plan, develop, manage and implement projects within the field of creativity, design and/or innovation.
– Learn to handle creative projects more efficiently thanks to the methodologies imparted during the course.
– Incorporate project management into their regular activity, identifying the adequate methodology for each stage of the project, knowing and using the suitable tools for each occasion and developing their leadership aptitudes.
– Apply the knowledge acquired to several fields and formats, from integration into a company’s creative team, to management of a design studio or performance of freelance projects.
– Promote group work.
The course will have a practical “hands on” approach, combined with master classes and conferences. The students will have the opportunity to learn and experiment with the professors in a close collaboration environment. The classes are expected to become active workshops with a “learning by doing” approach integrated with the theoretical content provided by the professors.
– Professionals (creative, technical, executive of management-related profiles) who, regardless of the specific area they perform, want to acquire specific tools and methodologies for project management and design either to incorporate them into their their own companies and projects or to promote creativity and competitiveness in the organizations they work for.
– Designers from any discipline.
– Specialists in communication and marketing.
– Professionals devoted to the world of business and strategic planning.
– Businessmen and industrials from several sectors wanting to question their processes for production and products conception to find techniques and methodologies to reconsider the scope of their business.
– Other professionals with proven experience in the field of design/innovation/marketing.
Participants are qualified to work in several types of companies and organizations, performing the following activities:
– Management of design and innovation projects.
– Leadership in creative processes.
– Strategic vision to conceptualize and develop new products and services.
– Apply project management methodologies to creative processes to maximize their output.
An Industrial Engineer from the Polytechnic University of Catalonia and MBA graduate from La Salle Barcelona – New York, his education is complemented by a course in Executive Education from IESE. He is also certified by Stanford through the Advanced Project Management Program (SAPM), APICS Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM), and qualified in Supply Chain-PRO by the Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals.
Eduard has a wealth of experience in international operations environments, launching products and services in a technological environment. In recent years, he has led digital transformation and strategy teams at global level in the area of Customer Support for HP.
Professional Scrum Trainer from Scrum.org, Agile Coach and DevOps Evangelist. Guillem helps organisations transform from traditional methods to value-centered environments by exploring new ways of working. He focuses on teams and individuals, working together in synergy with organisations, while empowering them to generate cultural change.
In addition, he has experience in software development environments, changes to the DevOps mentality, and product management. He is enthusiastic about helping teams and organisations improve their development practices, foster value-based delivery, improve communication between individuals and reduce development cycles.
The educational planning for all IED Master courses is aligned with the criteria established by the European Higher Education Area (EHEA). The IED Master program adopts a credit structure that follows the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS). IED Master only awards its own private degrees.
Other Related Courses
Responsible: Istituto Europeo Di Design, S.L B-80813959
Purpose: The information collected on the website will only be used for the following purposes:
This is the basic purpose of the form
- This is the purpose that appears when brands that accept the legal conditions
- This is the purpose that appears when brands that accept to receive commercial information
Type of information we collect (Legitimization):
- Identifying data
- Academic and professional data
This information is necessary to carry out the purposes described in the previous section, otherwise we can not inform you, or process your registration or academic record.
Recipients of your data:
We inform you that your personal information access certain entities according to law regulations that require us to communicate your personal information.
Also, after your express consent, we would cede your data to entities that belong to the group to which Istituto Europeo di Design, SL belongs, and to those that may be of interest once the commercial relationship with you has been established, and may be consulted by assignees at the Istituto Europeo headquarters di Design, SL, with the sole purpose of informing you of our offers and services.
If you wish you have the right to access, rectify, cancel and oppose those treatments you do not want, for this you must send a letter to the address above or to the email address: email@example.com, attaching a photocopy of your DNI or NIE and indicating in the subject Data Protection.
If you need more information you can consult it here