CSP in Project Management
Duration: 3 months
Start Date: 19 January 2023
Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday + alternate Monday, from 6.30 p.m. to 9.30 p.m.
€3,600 (Enrolment fee €1,000 + tuition fee €2,600).
Find out more about our payment options and special conditions.
The CSP (Continuing Study Program) in Project Management trains professionals to manage, plan, execute, supervise and implement projects from a position of leadership, as well as learning to strike a balance between scope, timing and budget.
The world of creative industries, design, communication and innovation is growing more competitive. A ‘good idea’ alone is no longer enough – it needs a strategic perspective. This is where the project manager steps in to properly coordinate every agent involved and all interrelated activities, whilst also ensuring quality, profitability and value for stakeholders.
The course follows a methodology that covers planning, organisation and resource management to meet every given project’s goals. With a practical, hands-on approach, it combines master classes with conferences and workshops.
– Provide participants with the conceptual and technical tools to plan, develop, manage and implement projects within the field of creativity, design and/or innovation.
– Learn to handle creative projects more efficiently thanks to the methodologies imparted during the course.
– Incorporate project management into their regular activity, identifying the adequate methodology for each stage of the project, knowing and using the suitable tools for each occasion and developing their leadership aptitudes.
– Apply the knowledge acquired to several fields and formats, from integration into a company’s creative team, to management of a design studio or performance of freelance projects.
– Promote group work.
The course will have a practical “hands on” approach, combined with master classes and conferences. The students will have the opportunity to learn and experiment with the professors in a close collaboration environment. The classes are expected to become active workshops with a “learning by doing” approach integrated with the theoretical content provided by the professors.
– Professionals (creative, technical, executive of management-related profiles) who, regardless of the specific area they perform, want to acquire specific tools and methodologies for project management and design either to incorporate them into their their own companies and projects or to promote creativity and competitiveness in the organizations they work for.
– Designers from any discipline.
– Specialists in communication and marketing.
– Professionals devoted to the world of business and strategic planning.
– Businessmen and industrials from several sectors wanting to question their processes for production and products conception to find techniques and methodologies to reconsider the scope of their business.
– Other professionals with proven experience in the field of design/innovation/marketing.
Participants are qualified to work in several types of companies and organizations, performing the following activities:
– Management of design and innovation projects.
– Leadership in creative processes.
– Strategic vision to conceptualize and develop new products and services.
– Apply project management methodologies to creative processes to maximize their output.
An Industrial Engineer from the Polytechnic University of Catalonia and MBA graduate from La Salle Barcelona – New York, his education is complemented by a course in Executive Education from IESE. He is also certified by Stanford through the Advanced Project Management Program (SAPM), APICS Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM), and qualified in Supply Chain-PRO by the Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals.
Eduard has a wealth of experience in international operations environments, launching products and services in a technological environment. In recent years, he has led digital transformation and strategy teams at global level in the area of Customer Support for HP.
The educational planning for all IED Master courses is aligned with the criteria established by the European Higher Education Area (EHEA). The IED Master program adopts a credit structure that follows the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS). IED Master only awards its own private degrees.
Other Related Courses
Data Controller: Istituto Europeo Di Design S.L
Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose of data: The information collected on the website will only be used for the following purposes:
- Informing you about available courses
- Receive offers, promotions and exclusive events for me
Type of information that we collect (Legal Basis): Express consent.
Recipients: Istituto Europeo di Design will not transfer your personal information to third parties without your prior express consent.