CSP in Fashion Communication
Duration: 3 months
Start Date: January 18th 2021
Schedule: Tuesday and Thursday, from 6.30 p.m. to 21.30 p.m.
3.250€ (Enrolment fee 1.000€ + tuition fee 2.250€).
Find out more about our payment options and special conditions.
The CSP (Continuing Study Program) in Fashion Communication teaches students to study, analyse and communicate a fashion brand and its products creatively and effectively.
As the fashion sector becomes more complex, it is calling for professionals with the ability to convey the brand’s message, anticipate social-cultural and market trends and use a variety of communicative resources (fashion shows, products, advertising, retail, events).
The course tackles four major aspects: the world of fashion, trends, brand image and media. It also includes case studies, workshops and the task of developing a communication plan for a fashion company.
– Acquire knowledge on social and cultural factors related to communication, especially to trends.
– Acknowledge the relevance of brand image and know how to adapt and apply it to any communication event.
– Be able to adapt communication to each media. Know to use properly the new supports offered by social networks.
– Develop a practical communication plan project for a fashion company.
The course is segmented in four theoretical modules: the world of fashion, trends, brand image and media. Also, case studies and workshops will be developed. Throughout the educational plan, and as a way to apply the acquired tools, students will work on the development of a communication plan for a fashion company.
Graduates and working professionals from communication (journalism, advertising, public relation, marketing, visual communication), humanities, social science, history of art or design whose objective is to know and deepen on the specific field of fashion communication.
– Press and advertising departments in fashion companies
– Fashion-specialized communication agencies
– Fashion communication media (on and offline)
– Fashion events organisation
Communication and Marketing Manager at the fashion firm Cortana. Collaborator in the digital marketing agency Runroom. Specialized in brand development through the definition of digital strategies and social media management for lifestyle brands. Passionate about social networks, on and offline communication, branding and the latest consumer trends.
The educational planning for all IED Master courses is aligned with the criteria established by the European Higher Education Area (EHEA). The IED Master program has adopted a credit structure that follows the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS). The IED Master is a private degree.
Companies that have collaborated with the course: Smash, Cortana.
Data Controller: Istituto Europeo Di Design S.L
Data Protection Officer: email@example.com
Purpose of data: The information collected on the website will only be used for the following purposes:
- Informing you about available courses
- Receive offers, promotions and exclusive events for me
Type of information that we collect (Legal Basis): Express consent.
Recipients: Istituto Europeo di Design will not transfer your personal information to third parties without your prior express consent.