CSP in Brand Storytelling
Everyone likes a good story – and communication is full of them! The CSP in Brand Storytelling shapes a new generation of communicators: communicators who know how to analyse the target’s characteristics, create a strategy and choose the right media on which to launch a powerful story that resonates with potential consumers in a transmedia world.
Sometimes a book does not need words to tell a powerful story.
– To teach students that every brand has a story to tell, whether its a momentary tale or an ongoing brand narrative.
– To show students how to plan, create and develop brand strategies based on transmedia storytelling. These strategies build a bond with the target through significant and powerful narratives, especially drawing on the digital world and new technological opportunities.
– To equip students with the specific tools they will need to analyse brands, their surroundings and the competition.
– To design distinctive and distinguishing communication strategies and produce creative multi‑channel proposals in line with those strategies.
Guided by their teachers and specialised professionals in each field and based on briefings by real clients, the students will start by analysing the brand and its context before planning a strategy and carrying it through to produce creative actions. To ensure optimal results, the team of teachers and professionals includes experts in strategic planning, media, new technologies and creativity.
– Graphic designers and other designers in fields such as multimedia, visual and audiovisual communication, web design, product design or design management who understand the complexity of the information this profile handles.
– Graduates in Communication Sciences, journalists and other professionals interested in exploring such a naturally multidiscipline field as information design and data visualisation.
– Communication professionals wishing to learn how to manage brands and campaigns in a multi‑channel and highly digitised world. This ranges from working or newly graduated creative advertising professionals looking to take on a more strategic approach to creative briefing, to generally any professional linked to a corporate communication department. It also includes freelancers, entrepreneurs and start‑uppers who intend to build strong brand identities that stand out on the market.
Upon completion of the course and depending on each student’s prior experience, career options may include:
– Graphic designers specialising in storytelling
– Journalists who can offer their specific expertise thanks to the lessons learned on the course alongside groups of multidiscipline creators
– Communication professionals with experience in multi‑channel campaigns.
Creative Director on MTL & Visual Communication Development Director at IED www.linkedin.com/in/rory-lambert-3420b49
Other Related Courses
Responsible: Istituto Europeo Di Design, S.L B-80813959
Purpose: The information collected on the website will only be used for the following purposes:
This is the basic purpose of the form
- This is the purpose that appears when brands that accept the legal conditions
- This is the purpose that appears when brands that accept to receive commercial information
Type of information we collect (Legitimization):
- Identifying data
- Academic and professional data
This information is necessary to carry out the purposes described in the previous section, otherwise we can not inform you, or process your registration or academic record.
Recipients of your data:
We inform you that your personal information access certain entities according to law regulations that require us to communicate your personal information.
Also, after your express consent, we would cede your data to entities that belong to the group to which Istituto Europeo di Design, SL belongs, and to those that may be of interest once the commercial relationship with you has been established, and may be consulted by assignees at the Istituto Europeo headquarters di Design, SL, with the sole purpose of informing you of our offers and services.
If you wish you have the right to access, rectify, cancel and oppose those treatments you do not want, for this you must send a letter to the address above or to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching a photocopy of your DNI or NIE and indicating in the subject Data Protection.
If you need more information you can consult it here