CSP in UX Design
Duration: 3 months
Start Date: 7 October 2021
Schedule: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, from 6.30 p.m. to 9.30 p.m.
€3,550 (Enrolment fee €1,000 + tuition fee €2,550).
Find out more about our payment options and special conditions.
The CSP in UX Design is aimed at identifying the emotions and sensations that a person feels when interacting with the features and functionalities of a product or service. Design implies a holistic approach to user experience in which sociology, anthropology and even philosophy need to be considered in order to present innovative solutions.
A well-designed user experience must consider three fundamental aspects: usability, accessibility and good interaction between user and product. Students acquire the key tools of research, analysis, proposal, development, prototyping and testing, among others, during the course to achieve this.
UX Design is approached as a way to provide solutions that facilitate user-product-environment interaction to unite the digital, physical and services by always taking into account social, economic and environmental factors.
– To apply UX criteria throughout the course of a design project.
– To integrate UX into the development process of new products and services related to various technological application fields.
– To apply specific tools to create prototypes and assess design proposals focused on project analysis, conceptualisation and management.
– To understand how the concepts of interaction design or interface design are related to user experience.
– To design with a critical capacity based on multidisciplinary research.
– To take into account the ethical, social, environmental and economic impact of proposals.
– To identify current and future needs of the various agents involved as users, customers, and suppliers to define specifications for new products and services.
The course is structured within a related, confluent module in which the necessary contents are developed to achieve the goals that are set. All this together with the guiding thread of a final project elaborated throughout the entire course in order to explore and reinforce what has been studied in the blocks. Sessions are also held throughout the course in the form of visits, workshops, roundtables or conference format discussions.
The course is initially aimed at and open to professionals from various disciplines: Growth Marketing Director, Influencer Marketing, Designers and professionals interested in developing skills in UX creation. Professionals interested in expanding their UX knowledge.
After completing the course, and depending on their initial profile, students can join teams that develop products and services, as well as other initiatives linked to the study of users.
FLORENCIA GARCÍA RATTO
Founder of Future Health Club. Industrial designer. Master in Sustainable Design. Specialised in Digital Marketing. Working as UX Designer for the health sector.
The educational planning for all IED Master courses is aligned with the criteria established by the European Higher Education Area (EHEA). The IED Master program adopts a credit structure that follows the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS). IED Master only awards its own private degrees.
Data Controller: Istituto Europeo Di Design S.L
Data Protection Officer: email@example.com
Purpose of data: The information collected on the website will only be used for the following purposes:
- Informing you about available courses
- Receive offers, promotions and exclusive events for me
Type of information that we collect (Legal Basis): Express consent.
Recipients: Istituto Europeo di Design will not transfer your personal information to third parties without your prior express consent.