Creative Process in Interior Design
Duration: 6 weeks
Start Date: 21 February 2022
Creative Process in Interior Design course will teach how to display your creativity, project your indoor spaces and communicate your ideas with the IED methodology and the masterclasses of renowned professionals.
This course has a weekly schedule, in which each stage of the creative process is covered: from the analysis of the context and trends to the emergence of the first idea, including the development of the project, its prototype and communication.
Each interior designer follows a series of steps in their creative process that serve to develop an idea, shape it and turn it into a product or a service that responds to the needs of the user and that is successful in the market. It is a personal process but it starts from a structured methodological basis that IED certifies as the key to success for designers.
This design methodology is currently adapted to digital formats for collaborative work, making the online environment the new space for creativity and innovation.
– Understand what constitutes the creative process in Interior Design.
– Discover how the great designers create and develop their creative proposals.
– Become acquainted with the steps to follow to gain inspiration, generate ideas, create and communicate them.
– Apply a method that enables creative talent to be fostered and unleashed.
Throughout the course, the skills acquired will be gradually put into practice through exercises and activities, so that the student’s creativity will improve as the course progresses.
Each weekly course includes:
– A master class on the subject, taught by the IED Testimonial.
– A live online class introducing the subject and including a chatroom discussion between the students and the teacher. This class will be held in the afternoon (CET).
– Multimedia content on the methodology of the creative process with didactic resources such as readings, videos, activities and tests.
– A tutorial on representation and communication tools.
– An activity to apply the knowledge acquired.
The course is aimed at people who have a vocation for the creative disciplines, but have never been able to delve deeper into their methodology, secrets and tools. It is also conceived for those who want to explore the territories of creativity, understand them and discover a possible professional development towards creative companies or creative profiles, which are increasingly in demand in the labour market.
– Passionate about the world of Interior Design and creativity.
– Interested in exploring the development of the creative processes of Interior Design.
– Interested in redirecting their professional field towards creative disciplines.
– Interested in improving their knowledge about disruptive thinking methods.
The Creative Process in Interior Design course is conceived as an initial contact with this discipline before deciding to study an Undergraduate or BA (Hons) Degree.
Completion of the course does not guarantee access to degree courses; however, it offers the student an excellent practical pathway to evaluate in which direction they wish to channel their future career.
Teacher in the areas of Trends and Inspiration / Ideation
Architect graduate from the Barcelona School of Architecture (ETSAB) and with higher studies from Edinburgh College of Art (ECA), she has developed her interest in architecture and well-being focused on the needs of the user. She has worked in Brazil and Spain and currently combines teaching with independent architecture and interior design work at the firm COBOGÓ Arquitectes.
The educational planning for all IED Master courses is aligned with the criteria established by the European Higher Education Area (EHEA). The IED Master program adopts a credit structure that follows the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS). IED Master only awards its own private degrees.
Other Related Courses
CSP in Contemporary Interior DesignMore Info +
CSP in Interior Decoration and StylingMore Info +
Master in Interior Design for Commercial Spaces and RetailMore Info +
Master in Interior Design for Hotels and Gastronomic SpacesMore Info +
Summer Course in Interior Design for Commercial Spaces: Gastronomy and retailMore Info +
Data Controller: Istituto Europeo Di Design S.L
Data Protection Officer: email@example.com
Purpose of data: The information collected on the website will only be used for the following purposes:
- Informing you about available courses
- Receive offers, promotions and exclusive events for me
Type of information that we collect (Legal Basis): Express consent.
Recipients: Istituto Europeo di Design will not transfer your personal information to third parties without your prior express consent.