Continuing Study Programs
The aim of the Continuing Study Programmes (CSP) of IED Barcelona is to offer to professionals from different disciplines the opportunity to update, broaden and deepen their training in the areas of design and creative methodologies.
On the current context, professional profiles have changed and it is necessary to be updated on specific topics to meet the demands of demanding market in constant transformation.
These curses are characterized by their flexibility and diversification in the training offer. That’s why they were conceived for all of those who need an approach to a design discipline either for professional reasons or for personal growth, or for those who want to complement their training to respond to demands of the companies and their need for qualified professionals.
IED Barcelona proposes a dynamic methodology for the professional program in which the course functions as an analysis laboratory, a place for the exchange of information and discussion of cases. Participants will have the opportunity to share experiences with the lecturers, in an atmosphere of close dialogue that serves as a meeting point for their current knowledge and future professional aspirations.
The curriculum will be implemented in a dynamic environment, combining different types of lessons that allow professional enrichment in each module:
– Talks in which a prestigious professional of the sector proposes themes that later are analyzed from study cases.
– Debate and analysis sessions where different models of work, methodologies, tools and their applications are discussed.
– Technical lessons on tools and resources of the sector given by well-known professionals.
Advantages of taking a continuous training program:
– Specific training on specific topics.
– Teaching staff composed by prestigious professionals.
– Projects development in collaboration with companies and institutions.
– Training in a multidisciplinary environment.
– Combination of specific knowledge and cross curricular didactics.
The courses are organized in different levels, ensuring that participants can acquire the skills that are relevant to them according to their training and previous experience.
• Professional Programs
• Specialization Programs
• Introductory Programs
These are short courses of 90 and 120 hours, taught in different formats that allow attendance to professionals and students, providing a direct contact with other professionals and companies in the sector of interest.
2 or 3 days a week (Monday and Wednesday or Tuesday and Thursdays),
from 19.30 to 22.30h
4 days a week, from Monday to Thursday from 19.00 to 22.00h
Friday from 15.00 to 21.00 and Saturday from 9.00 to 15.00h